Tuesday, January 2, 2007

"great buy"

See this nice monitor, I bought it as Dirk's Epiphany present. It was on sale so I bought it. I wanted to surprise him with it. However, something in the back of my mind said I better ask him and make sure it was what he had been looking for. It was, he told me GREAT buy (saved over 150 dollars!!), BUT it didn't have all its cables. SO we bop back over to Office Depot to get the ones they forgot to give me.... the store manager searches the whole store top to bottom 2-3 times, then goes over to the clearance table again and low and behold.... under the table in a random box are the right power cords. No adaptor (which is supposed to be included), but at least now Dirk can actually use the nice monitor. He still needs another one like it or similar, but I don't see it showing up in the near future.....

Right now he has 3 monitors hooked up to 5 computers I think in his office and I am constantly assured they all do something different. And that the space he will save by having only 2 20"-24" flat panels instead of his three regular sized flat screens will help him keep his side of the office neater! (Yeah, right :)) I love my dh, but neatness is just not part of his make-up.

1 comment:

Sornie said...

SO far it is only a dream for me to replace my old monitor with a flat display. A very distant dream!