Saturday, May 26, 2007

Okay, time to get messy!

I am going to admit it now. I guess Dirk was not the total reason I was having trouble getting through the Success Puzzle this time. I also have tons of things I wanted to post this last month, but didn't because I wanted a perfect six set of Success Puzzle posts. Now that I realize that is not going to happen, I can let go, get to the Success Puzzle posts as I can while still puttering and pondering about life here.

I am feeling like I do when I get out my paints. I have to make the canvas messy before I can start my painting. Solid white space that I am supposed to create on almost leaves me paralized. So this post is just a bunch of babbling so that I am comfortable enough with my messy space to begin thinking and processing again!

1 comment:

SUSAN said...

Babble away. :-) Hey, how long is Dirk's Tai Chi class? So glad he is feeling better with the movements. I'm going to start next Friday, 3 times a week, 45 minutes each....that should put some peace into me.

Susan