Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Hmm......

Which theologian are you?
You scored as a Friedrich Schleiermacher
You seek to make inner feeling and awareness of God the centre of your theology, which is the foundation of liberalism. Unfortunately, atheists are quick to accuse you of simply projecting humanity onto 'God' and liberalism never really recovers.

Friedrich Schleiermacher


73%

Jürgen Moltmann


67%

Anselm


60%

Martin Luther


53%

Paul Tillich


47%

Charles Finney


40%

Karl Barth


40%

John Calvin


33%

Jonathan Edwards


27%

Augustine


20%




I really didn't expect that answer, but I see that the top three are not too far apart.

2 comments:

Ampersand said...

me = charles finney.

which is perfect, because I love his Systematic Theology -- and his book saved me from reformed theology when I thought I was going crazy because everyone around me was embracing calvinism lock, stock, and barrel. he is one of the few theologians that I can read and enjoy :).

Ampersand said...

i can't even pronounce the guy that you are...i'm going to go wiki him.