Monday, June 4, 2007

okay, this has gone far enough!

I find myself going back to the meez page to 'tweak' that little inner me. I have been working on the computer all morning, and instead of taking my break to get up and move around, I click on my meez. Now I am begining to see why people are so addicted to the Sims games. I aways thought they were boring and kind of silly before. Now, I think I can see the attraction of living the virtual life that you think you want instead of the real one that needs work and attention.

Playing with a meez is not part of my get a life goals, so she is what she is and no more 'tweaking', for me.

Now I have got to get back to work. The students return tomorrow for the start of summer classes. I really need about 6-8 more to sign up this week so I can pay my bills!

No comments: