Thursday, December 28, 2006

5 things you don't know about me....

This is really hard because I don't hold too much back when chatting online.....

1) No matter how hard I try I always fail foreign language classes: Spanish and Latin in grade school, Latin and French in middle school, Latin and French again in highschool, then German in college (my transcript says I passed with a C, but that was just because the professor actually gave me an A for effort--- I failed my finals with a 30%).... After 12 years of teaching Latin, I might be able to actual pass a class now :)

2) I hate shopping for myself with a passion! I only do it when my clothes are falling apart and my shoes have holes.

3) My bedroom is a huge mess, like so messy there is only a path to the bed.

4) I onced played Ceasar III for 60 hours straight only getting up or pausing to go to the bathroom.

5) My prom date was my best friend and very, very gay! It was a wonderful night.

I am supposed to tag people, but since I don't know if anyone will read this space, I am going to tag everyone who reads and hasn't done it yet! Just leave me a comment so I can read your 5 things.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I read it! I got your link off of Susan's and added you to my blogroll. :)

Julie

Ampersand said...

Sandie -- I'm adding you to my blogroll too.

Oh, and I also hate shopping for myself. I'd rather wear rags :-).

Kim

Sandie said...

You guys are so sweet! THis site is much easier to use than any of the others I have tried! Now I just need to learn how to really make it my own...

SUSAN said...

You sound like my eldest daughter with that 60 hour game playing. hehe She played the new Zelda game ALL WEEKEND, only breaking for the potty and to grab a handful of crackers.

Susan