Thursday, December 28, 2006

A new space to mess up!

All this reading and posting has made me really want a blog that is just for me to play on.

I have my new blog for project 365 and I have one old mentoring blog, and one semi-active mentoring blog. I am getting really frustrated with Homeschoolblogger though. Instead of getting easier to use it is much harder.

This blogs only purpose is for me to have a place to ponder that is not specific to anything. I also wanted a place to put all my favorite links together. Right now they are in many different spots and I want one central location!

This blog will also be where I work on my computer skills. I should know how to do a lot more than I do. I have relied on Dirk too long. I can do it! I will learn how!!!!

1 comment:

SUSAN said...

YAY Sandie!! I'll change your addy at my blog. Look forward to reading your "ponderings".

Susan