Sunday, December 31, 2006

Pictures of me, (the first 20 yrs)

In this picture we had just moved from WI to KY and I was about 2 1/2 yrs old. I had lost one younger brother already and my mom was pregnant again.
In this picture I am almost 4 and getting ready to say goodbye to yet another sibling. She was born with polycystic kidneys, same as my brother only she lived for almost 2 years.
By the time this picture is taken, I am an only child again.
Doesn't everybody have at least one old recital picture? I loved being in dance class. I didn't get to stay in to long though because my next sister was born.
She's two in this picture and I am almost 9. This is when I started riding the public bus system after school, by myself. It was also when I started hanging out on college campuses...because that is where my mom worked.
This picture was taken very shortly after we 'moved up' in the world and were living in the 'it' neighborhood. Too bad I never fit in with the 'it' crowd.
Entering those awkward teen years! I was almost 13 in this picture. Every bit a geek and nerd! I was on the rifle team, ROTC Drill team (spinning the rifles), and playing role-playing games as well as investigating the occult.
The last picture taken before I got married. Followed a couple years later by getting pregnant. Just before my body when haywire....


Next post I will try and find pictures that sum up the last 20 years....Then on News Year Day, I my goal is to post a brand new picture of myself that I like that will help me keep plugging along trying to figure out what went wrong biologically.

No comments: