Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Gold Thinking Blogger Award!


My friend Matt has honored me with the Gold Thinking Blogger Award; it's a nice way of recognizing the many great blogs that are out there, and it originated here. Once you've been tagged, it's your turn to select -- in no particular order -- five blogs that have impressed you for one reason or another and tag them with this award. Be sure that when you tag them, you link back to the original source of this award.

I only get to pick five, wow, last time I looked at my RSS feed it had something like 45 blogs on it! So, in no particular order and in an attempt to show some diversity....

Tia, she is an amazing mom who is going through the process of becoming Greek Orthodox, she has become debt free, and she believes in Living Deliberately.

Steve Walden, he is a wonderful dad who writes about what is on his heart. He comments on politics, news stories, family and homeschooling.

Ampersand, she is funny, thought provoking and always makes me think!

Jessica, another homeschooler, but she is just starting out on her journey. She makes me remember why I began homeschooling in the first place.

Jeff, this is a 365 Project blog. Jeff is very creative and sees the world differently and makes me look at ordinary things in a new way.

2 comments:

NoVA Dad said...

I'm glad you were surprised:-) I'm looking forward to visiting the blogs that you awarded -- and to continuing reading yours!!

Ampersand said...

Thanks, Sandie!

I will have to consider who to award...