Thursday, March 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen (guilty pleasures)

1) Okay, musically...I like pop, silly bubble gum pop..like Fergie and the Pussycat Dolls

2) I enjoy watching Sweet 16 on MTV, usually just to see out of touch with reality the girls are, but sometimes it is just to see how out of touch I am :)

3) Antonio Banderas...I will watch, happily anything he is in, evenhis really bad movies and the little bee comercials. I love his voice and his eyes.

4) Reading trashy romance novels...the less literatry value the better. It helps if they are set in faraway times and places.

5) Deal or no Deal.... I do not have any clue why I sit and watch this, except that trying to match the bank offer is fun. I am usually very close. I love finguring out the odds.

6) Animal planet, That's My Baby birth stories of all the cute animals.

7) Googling random things or thoughts to see where it leads me.

8) Surfing blogs... both of those I know and those I don't know. Random blogging is always a treat when I am bored.

9) Algebra...I know, it is really embarassing, but I will get Algebra books out and do problems when I am alone just for fun.

10) Making s'more in the fireplace on cold nights. Dark chocolate and homemade marshmallows on cinnamon graham crackers make them healthy..right :)

11) Challenging kids to see another side on an issue by playing Devil's Advocate. I will take a position I totally disagree with so that they have to defend what they believe. It is fun because they are always trying to figure out what I 'really think'.

12) Eavesdropping the kids conversations from another room. The house is set up with a very open plan and I can hear things from even another floor. They know I can hear, but often foget it.

13) Talking to myself in public. It used to drive people crazy..or they thought I was crazy, but now with phones and bluetooth stuff it is stranger to be quiet in public.

1 comment:

Ampersand said...

Love your list! I have never done number 9, but now you have given me an idea...where's my son's algebra book?